Topic: Sony lense mount adapter

I believe the most of you do already know this page. I found teh page more accidentally, wondering how a very old contax lense can be mounted to a new Sony camera.

http://briansmith.com/sony-a7-a7r-lens- … dapters-2/

Hanoi

Re: Sony lense mount adapter

I didn't know that page, thanks for sharing.

Hanoi,

You have faultless timing. I am expecting delivery of a Sony Alpha A7R next week and his will be my first digital body that will use my legacy ultra-wides (OM 24 shift) Olympus 28mm and 35mm shift, Tamron SP 24-48 & 17mm) at their proper focal lengths.

Harold

Last edited by e6filmuser (2016-01-23 13:10:18)

e6filmuser wrote:

Hanoi,

You have faultless timing. I am expecting delivery of a Sony Alpha A7R next week and his will be my first digital body that will use my legacy ultra-wides (OM 24 shift) Olympus 28mm and 35mm shift, Tamron SP 24-48 & 17mm) at their proper focal lengths.

Harold

Harold, I envy you for the anticipation of the Alpha A7R.

I agree, when a 24mm lense becomes a real 24mm lense again, that not a bad thing. I wish you a lot of fun with the Alpha. The Oly OM lense are impressive tiny and have a good reputation.

Hanoi

Hanoi wrote:
e6filmuser wrote:

Hanoi,

Harold

Harold, I envy you for the anticipation of the Alpha A7R.

I agree, when a 24mm lense becomes a real 24mm lense again, that not a bad thing. I wish you a lot of fun with the Alpha. The Oly OM lense are impressive tiny and have a good reputation.

Hanoi

Thanks. I was aiming for an Alpha A7. My eyesight isn't so good these days! lol

Harold

Just the other day   nailed  a Sony  NEX 3  from the local  CL  for 80 bucks  US.  THANK you for this info