Re: Spare parts database

Hi. I'm in need of a film door for a Nikon 601. Mine has a busted latch. Its a pity as I like this camera and the reast of it is perfect. Anyone? RThanks

I'm in need of top and bottom covers for a Minolta SRT 101 and a 201. Got the pair in not working order and now I've fixed the mechanical issues it's time to pretty them up.

I have an OM10 in pieces; if you send me a photo of the light sensor, I can hunt for it and mail it to you.

The only things I'm seeking right now is 4 grub screws for a Jupiter-9 lens, and a Jupiter-3 lens for parts.

glimavitor wrote:

Hey, all.

I'm in need of a light sensor for an Oly OM 10. I refer to the one next to the pentaprism, not the one that reads off the film.
Have an OM 10 with manual acessory, and everything appears OK, except it permanently reads overexposure. I've checked, there appear to be no loose wires, so I supose it's the light sensor that has died sad.

Can offer what's left from an Oly OM 40. It's disassembled, but I think I still have all the parts, except those I never got wink, namely the battery cover, the focus screen and the mirror (just the mirror, its base is still there).

Thanks a lot.

Cheers!

.                                                too many MF lenses, too little time___________
My Website: (in progress)
My Wife's website: (higher priority) www.sigrids.com

lewmon wrote:

I Need the rear element of the second from front group of the tamron SP AD2 35-210.
I have the TAMRON SP 60-300 with some elements missing and the tamron 103a with some elements missing in case someone needs parts.Thanks.

Hi lewmon,

I just bought a defective (macro not working) TAMRON SP 60-300 from eBay. I maybe need some parts for it. I will contact you as soon I know if I need something.

Where do you live?

BR, Jouni

Canon EOS 40D, Canon EOS 30D, Pentax Spotmatic F  -  SMC Takumar 55/1.8, Helios-44-2 58/2, MC Jupiter-9 85/2, CZJ 135/3.5 Sonnar, MC Jupiter-37AM 135/3.5, Soligor 250/4.5, Pentacon 4/300, Tamron Adaptall-2 28-70/3.5-4.5, Tamron Adaptall-2 80-210/3.8-4, Tamron Adaptall-2 SP 60-300/3.8-5.4, Canon EF-S 15-85 IS, Canon EF 50/1.8II.

Just found this thread but like to say what a superb idea. i threw loads of camera bits away last year 8-( never again

Hi,

I got my SP 60-300. Macro was very stiff to get on but with some advise in other thread in this forum I got it on and now it is ok and easy to use. Thanks to all.

Canon EOS 40D, Canon EOS 30D, Pentax Spotmatic F  -  SMC Takumar 55/1.8, Helios-44-2 58/2, MC Jupiter-9 85/2, CZJ 135/3.5 Sonnar, MC Jupiter-37AM 135/3.5, Soligor 250/4.5, Pentacon 4/300, Tamron Adaptall-2 28-70/3.5-4.5, Tamron Adaptall-2 80-210/3.8-4, Tamron Adaptall-2 SP 60-300/3.8-5.4, Canon EF-S 15-85 IS, Canon EF 50/1.8II.

Have a fairly late model Pentax ME Super for parts - shutter appears jammed.  Also have a Kiron 28-70 in Nikon mount - aperture is gummed solid.

I have several Zenit cameras I won't need. 1 x EM (fully working), 1 x EM (in pieces, incomplete), 1 x E (with leather case), 1 x Zenit B (with leather case), 1 x older Zenit with M39 mount (not Zenit S, something made probably in the 60'). All these cameras (apart from the one that is in pieces), can be fixed and fully operational again, but I won't have time for it. And since I'm moving to France for a year, I'd like to make sure I give them into good hands for shipment costs.

I'm looking for diaphragm blades (even one will be sufficient) for Helios 44-2 (preset).

Looking for a T4 (or TX) to M42 adapter to resuscitate a Vivitar 28 f/2.5 and Soligor 400mm f/6.3. Got them both for a song on eBay. Soligor is T4 mount, Vivitar is TX. Only came with one adapter (TX), which i'm having to interchange between the two lenses. I'd really like to have dedicated adapters for each.

Life's a beach, then you get sand in your shorts...

I have a Pentax ME Super (body only) that's seen better days. Free for postage cost. See this post for info.

Last edited by ozalba (2011-12-11 22:27:34)

Canon EF & AE1, Minolta 7s, Vitomatic IIa, Olympus 35 RC, various pinhole jobs
Blog: http://ausalba.blogspot.com/